Sign Up for the Impact Program is now open for students who will be in-district high school freshman in the 2023-24 school year.
Signing your student up is as easy as these four steps:
- Visit impact.svcc.edu and click on the “Sign Up For The Impact Program” button
- Create a username and password
- Each student will need their own username and password
- Complete the student registration form
- Receive a confirmation email from the Impact Team
Once signed up for the program, students may begin working towards their volunteer hours as early as June 1, 2023.
To earn 100% of their tuition and fees, students must complete five simple steps:
- Register by September 1 of their freshman year of high school
- Volunteer 25 hours each year they are in high school for a total of 100 hours by high school graduation
- Graduate on time or early from an in-district high school or homeschool
- Apply for one local/state/national scholarship
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
For more information about the Impact Program, please visit our website at svcc.edu/impact
Don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more program updates and fun giveaways!